This weekend Todd, Me, Callie, Mark, Caroline, and Gran(the nanny) were all headed to Dallas for Dallas Market. We were so excited about having a mini vacation away. We were going to shop on Friday, Market on Saturday and then come home Sunday. Callie and I made the executive decision that we should not be traveling because of Hurricane Ike. Im so mad at you Ike, thanks for ruining our weekend!! I will be so glad when hurricane season is over. So instead the 4 of us are going to eat at Hole in One Friday night. The nanny has already been booked for Caroline. Thanks Gran for letting Mark and Callie have an adult night with us. Its no Dallas, but I guess it will do for now. The other bad thing is that the Home Market is not again until January so we will have to wait until after Christmas. Instead of packing to go to Dallas, we are heading to Lowe's and Brookshires for water and batteries. Here is what we have to look forward to this weekend.
www.foxnews.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you guys have alot to look forward to this weekend!!! I will be thinking about you guys up here in Erie!
geez what happened to everything happens for a reason!!!!!! ur not even a lil excited u get to see me again before i leave!!! ;(
Post a Comment