Anna LOVES Mary Kathryn. I was a little nervous that when Mary Kathryn was born Anna might be a little jealous because Anna has been the center of attention. She loves her Uncle Todd and KK and I was afraid she might be upset that we weren’t paying her as much attention when MK was born. I was worried about it, but if anything Anna has been the total opposite. I love Anna like she is my own daughter and it has been so sweet to watch her with Mary Kathryn. She calls MK her sister. I love to see them together. Anna constantly wants to hold MK, change her diaper, and play with her. She gets upset if Mary Kathryn is not with her. Yesterday I was talking to Anna on the phone and she kept saying “I want to see her, I love you Mary Kathryn.” It was so sweet and totally melted my heart. I love that Anna loves MK so much. I know they will be the best of friends and it will be so fun watching them grow up together. I don’t even want to think about the amount of trouble they might get in together. :)
I love this picture of them looking at each other. Its so sweet!
Don’t you love their matching outfits. :) They have a few matching Christmas outfits.

1 comment:
So sweet, Karah!!! Warms my heart, too :) You can just see how much Anna loves her. Can't wait to see y'all next week!
Post a Comment