Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Ornament Exchange



A few of my blogger/twitter friends got together and thought it would be a fun idea to do a ornament exchange for the holiday season. I don't know about you but I love collecting ornaments from everywhere and always buy a few new ones every year. My husband is actually going to start putting up the Christmas decorations this weekend. I am so excited!!! If you want to participate in our Christmas Ornament Exchange just click the button on my sidebar and it will take you to a form to fill out to participate. We are accepting entries now through November 14th. We will then pair up the participants and ornaments should be mailed out by November 30th. I think this is such a fun and great idea. I look forward getting a new ornament. :)

The hosts are..... (including myself)
Addie- Just Another Day in The Life
Ashley- Ashley's Carnival Ride
Emily- A Beautiful Beginning
Kerbi- So Are You to Me
Leah- The Imperfect Momma
Ashleigh- This Lil House of Mine
Sonja- Ladybugs, Butterflies, and Boxing
Faith- Walk With Me By Faith
Jenn- Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land

You should definitely check out these ladies blogs. :)

You can also participate by filling out the form HERE

I hope everyone has a great weekend. My baby is 8 weeks old today. Cue the tears now. (LOL)

3 comments:

Erin Branscom said...

I just love your blog and became a follower! :) Erin

KJ said...

Just signed up for the exchange :)

Natalie Atick said...

Hey!
Hope your having a wonderful day so far.
Just curious if you received my ornament exchange info. I noticed that your blog is the one with the list for the first initial of my name =) can't wait and i am very excited to do this with you guys!