We had Mary Kathryn’s newborn pictures done when she was three weeks old. I was so nervous about how they would go but she did great. Luckily we scheduled them right during her nap time so she pretty much slept through most of it. Towards the end she was awake and a little fussy. I think after 2 1/2 hours of pictures she was done. Thanks to Jackie Ray Photography for capturing gorgeous pictures of my daughter. It was one of her first newborn sessions to do and I think she did great!! She had also taken pictures for us at the hospital when MK was born. I am so excited to share these with you. I love them all and its going to be so hard to pick just one for a birth announcement. I need to pick one soon though because we have got to get those ordered and mailed out. :) I won’t keep you waiting any longer, here are the pictures.
Also just for the record, MK slept through the night last night. She went down at 11 and slept until 6:40, nursed and was back asleep by 7:15 and slept until 10 this morning. I had to write it down for the record so I can remember. Lets hope it continues tonight!! She has always been a good sleeper though.

8 comments:
The pictures are gorgeous! LOVE the b&w one where she has a little smile. What a precious little thing! (And you look GREAT, Mama!)
She is precious!!!! Love the pictures!!
These pictures are so amazing!! She is such a little angel! I can't get over her hair and those LIPS!! So beautiful!!!
Karah, she's beautiful. Love all that hair. And look at you... in skinny jeans already :)
Karah, thank you for sharing your adorable pictures. Your little one is just perfection, and I am so happy for you and Todd!
adorable! great pictures!
She is just sheer perfection!!!!!! Beautiful :)
i love all of these!!! she is adorable!!
and how are you already so tiny?!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment