Monday, August 15, 2011

Stella and Dot Sample Sale

I am selling a few of my Stella and Dot samples to make room for the fabulous fall pieces. I love the new Fall 2011 collection. Stella and Dot has really stepped it up with this collection. Here are a few of my favorite pieces.

 stella stella1 stella2 stella3

Also, Stella and Dot is now carrying a handbag line. The clutches are so cute and are perfect for any night out on the town.  How cute are these handbags!!stella4

You can go to my website HERE and order. Stella and Dot has the perfect accessory for any outfit.

Shipping on all items is 5.95. Leave a comment with your paypal address. I will send you an invoice and once payment is received I will ship item to you.

La Coco Brooch Necklace- Ivory/Gold

Paid $98.00 Selling Price: $50.00

001

Soiree Pave Bracelet- Brown

Paid: $34.00 Selling Price: $25.00010

Harmony Band Rings Size 6

Paid $69.00 Selling Price: $45.00007 008

Carnival Necklace (may be worn long or short)

Paid: $198.00 Selling Price: $100.00002

Josephine Cascade Earrings-Silver

Paid: $29.00 Selling Price: $18.00005

Heirloom Deco Bracelet

Paid: $67.00 Selling Price: $35.00003 004

Nolita Necklace

Paid: $198.00 Selling Price: $90.00necklace

If you have any questions about anything feel free to email me. Karah626@gmail.com. All of the pieces look brand new and have only been worn a few times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those gold rings are just precious!! Too bad all of my other gold jewelry was stolen from my luggage recently!!! I have no watch, no necklaces...nothing to wear with them. :(

KJ said...

I'll definitely buy some of it when we come in town next month :) And I want those gold/turquoise studs. I'll email you to order them :)