PINK OR BLUE??
That is today's question. Today is our anatomy ultrasound and I could not be more excited and thrilled. I haven't seen our little baby since 11 weeks at the doctor. Of course I snuck a peek at work but you couldn't really see the whole baby. I know Baby S is going to look so different now. I am a ball of nerves and so anxious. I don't know why but I guess I am just ready to see our sweet baby and know that everything looks perfect. Of course I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. I tossed and turned all night thinking what will this baby be. I have always wanted a boy and a girl so it doesn't matter to me one bit, I just want a healthy baby!!! I know that God is in control and he is taking care of our little one. :) Its funny how at the beginning of the pregnancy you think that this day cannot come fast enough and now its here so quickly. Today we can start calling our baby by name. Today we can start really planning our nursery. Today we get to share the best news with our friends and family. 2:30 can not come soon enough!! My mom is coming up this afternoon so she will be in the room with us and I am so excited to share this experience with her. I am sure there will be lots of happy tears. :) She hasn't seen the baby at all except for u/s pictures I send her so she will get a glimpse of her first granddaughter or grandson. Everyone is on pins and needles waiting for us to call and let them know our big news. This is probably the best day next to the day when we told our parents and family. Today our lives really change as we will know that our little family of two is expanding to a family of three and if that family of three will include a baby girl or a baby boy. I honestly cant stop smiling today just thinking about it. :) Its a good thing I am at work so I am keeping busy and the day isn't dragging on too terribly bad. I have wondered about this day my whole life and now it is here. My sweet little baby I will finally get to call you by name. I thank God every day he has blessed us with you. You are LOVED so much. You will never know how much your mommy and daddy prayed for you and loved you.
We put together the bouncer last night because we were curious as to what it was like. Its so cute. I love seeing baby things in our house. We brought our dog Bentley inside and he is scared of it. It was so funny, he would not even go near it and he followed me all around the house. He would not leave my side. I have a feeling he might know something is up. Maybe he knows he will no longer be our only baby.
I promise to post tonight after we find out. I can't wait to share the news with everyone. :)
Here is a picture I snapped this morning. Im sporting a pink shirt under my scrubs. ;) I honestly have no clue what I am having but thought it would be fun to wear pink and I told my hubby to wear blue. hehe ;)

1 comment:
I am just BEYOND excited for y'all. Can't wait to hear the news!!! :)
Post a Comment