Today was such a great day! I had a doctors appointment at 10:45 this morning with an ultrasound. As always I am so nervous going into my appointments. I know its natural to be anxious and nervous but I hate it. I always pray the night before and morning of that everything will be fine and our sweet baby will be growing right on track. I am one of those lucky pregnant girls who has not had any sickness at all, not even nauseated. I have pretty much not had any symptoms except the usual having to go the bathroom all the time. Its so crazy to me to think this little baby is just a growing and kicking and moving and I don't feel anything. Every time I see the baby on the ultrasound it is just AMAZING!!! We could also see the nose and mouth. It was so neat to be able to see features. Today our sweet baby was kicking up a storm and moving all around. He/she even looked like it was trying to do a somersault. I couldn't help but smile and just thank God for our precious miracle!! I have been on bed rest for 3 weeks due to a subchorionic hemorrhage. Today I was just praying that it was gone and I could get back to my daily routine and get back to work. Today God answered my prayers, it was completely gone!! PTL. I wasn't sure how I could have handled another week of bed rest. I was seriously going stir crazy. Sure its nice for a couple of days but after 1 week, I had had enough. I have never been so excited to go to work tomorrow and get back to normal. I keep thinking how slow it feels like this pregnancy is going, but then I think about it and I can't believe I am already 11 weeks. We will find out sometime in the end of April what it is. Yes we are finding out. I wouldn't be able to stand it. I am such a planner! Its hard to think in just a little over 6 months we will be holding our precious baby.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Baby?!?! How did I miss this?! Congrats pretty girl. How exciting for you. I know you are going to have the best dresses baby!!
xoxo
i'm glad you had such a great appt with good news!! :)
your baby is adorable!! getting ultrasounds and hearing your babies heartbeat is simply amazing!!
i got to hear my little guys heartbeat today too :)
So grateful for a wonderful appt!!!!!! :)
I know I I already told you- but I am so so so happy that your appointment went so well!!! I know you are glad to be off bed rest but most importantly, glad that the baby was in there wiggling around and looking perfectly healthy :) I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl!!!
I am so glad to hear everything is well and you are off bedrest. Praise God!
I love reading happy reports on baby S! The little guy (or girl!) will continue to be in my prayers along with his/her sweet momma!
look at that little babe!! I love it already!!!!
Post a Comment