Saturday evening Todd and I headed to his cousins little girls 2nd birthday party. The theme was barnyard and it was so cute. Sarah did such a great job decorating. The kids enjoyed hunting for eggs, a piñata, horse riding, and a hay ride. They had a blast.
How cute are the centerpieces. The banner I made for the party.
The birthday girl and cousins. Anna loved riding the horse. She never wanted to get off.
Todd had the duty of holding on to the goat. hehe ;)
Enjoying the bumpy hay ride. :)
After the party Todd and I took Anna home with us because my SIL had another party to go to. Anna LOVED Bentley. She sat with him on the couch and fed him a snack. It was the cutest thing. I took a few pictures and here is a video.
How cute is she!!! After she got tired of playing with Bentley we snuggled on the couch watching Yo Gabba Gabba. Oh how I just love all the sweet moments with her. :)
Anna loves to get my camera and “take pictures”
I think whenever we have kids Bentley will be just fine. What do you think. He loved Anna and let her do whatever she wanted. :)
I was on call this weekend so I am off of work today which has been nice. I always enjoy my Mondays off. Today has been a full day of cleaning house and running errands. I hope you all had a great weekend.
XOXO

1 comment:
Awwww what a sweet little girl! Lots to catch up on just from last week...hahah. Dinner/drinks sometime this week....ITS A MUST before Friday! Tell you why LOL
Post a Comment