We enjoyed a nice and relaxing July 4th weekend. It was just what we needed after the fun birthday filled weekend. It rained on Friday and Saturday so we just hung around the house. We went and saw Grown Ups on Friday night. If you have not seen the movie. I highly recommend it, if your in for a funny movie. This movie was hilarious!!! I laughed OUT LOUD the entire movie. After a long day at work, it was just what I needed. I didn’t get off work until 9 and was surprised that my hubby was still up for dinner and movie. It made my night that he still wanted to go out. Usually by this time we are both asleep on the couch.
Sunday we heard a wonderful sermon at church. Every Sunday it just gets better and better. The spirit is so wonderful at our church and I thank God every day for what he is doing with our church. Amazing things are happening and its so wonderful. You can truly feel Gods presence when you are there and everyone is so happy and joyful. Its AMAZING!!! Our pastor talked about how freedom is not free. From the first war until 2005 over 1 million soldiers have been killed!! That doesn’t include injured. It really struck a cord with me. Sometimes I take it for granted living in a “free country” We read this verse.
Galations 5:1
For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.
Wow!!! How powerful is that verse.
We enjoyed the rest of the day laying out by the pool and working on our tans. We also visited with my in-laws and spent time with my sweet niece. She is so funny these days.
She wanted to put on her Aunt KK’s shoes. She definitely has a love for shoes. I am trying to teach her well. haha
(Since we don’t have kids yet I get to blog about and take lots of pictures of my niece. Love her so much. She’s so cute how could you not love that face)
We ended the night by watching fireworks with friends.
Monday was a relaxing day as well. We just hung out at home and I worked on my tan a little bit more. :)
What did you do for the 4th? Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.
XOXO

3 comments:
I LOVE your cute oranage dress!!!
Glad you had a great weekend!!!
Your neice IS precious...love her little dress. And speaking of dresses...I LOVED your little orange dress, so cute!!!
umm how precious are you in your dress! U are soo soo cute!!! Everytime I see your niece.. she just keeps getting cuter and cuter.. is that even possible! Love you
Post a Comment