Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hair Cut....

Guess who got a haircut yesterday.........




Nope NOT ME this time.....








BENTLEY!!!


He looks so cute with his hair cut all short. I can't believe we let it get so long. I always love the way Bentley smells when he comes home from the groomer. I just want to cuddle him up all day. Check out the before and after pictures. He looks so much better right?

Look at his Valentines bandana...cute huh?

I am so glad its the weekend. I love getting to sleep in on Saturday after waking up so early every day during the week. There is nothing like getting in a little extra sleep on Saturday and just laying around, cleaning house, doing laundry and watching a little television. Next weekend we are heading to this place and I couldn't be more excited. I have not been to Fredricksburg since I was about 13 years old. I cannot wait to visit all the vineyards and little shops. It should be a nice relaxing long weekend getaway. It will be a great Valentines weekend, lots of pictures to come. I am so sorry I have been short on the pictures lately.



Update on boot camp. I have just finished my 3rd week of boot camp and it is going great!! I really am enjoying it and I love how I feel so much more energized during the day. At the end of next week is when we get all of our measurements taken again. I can't wait to see the results. I also have some exciting news today. I hopped on the scale this morning and I am down a TOTAL of 6lbs!!! YAY!! That definitely gives me the motivation to continue. I can also tell how much stronger I am getting. The other day I jogged 3 miles. I have never ran that much in my life. I am planing on running a 5k in April for my sorority. We have a 5k for breast cancer awareness. I am so excited that finally I am starting to see some results. It just makes it so worth it all. All this hard work is finally paying off. I get up every morning and go to boot camp and then come home and get ready for work and work all day and then come home and run at least 1-2 miles and walk the rest, and then start all over for the next day. I am trying extra hard so I am so glad to see the results and can't wait until the end of this. I plan on doing the next boot camp as well. I have to keep it up somehow.



Tonight Todd and I are headed over to David and Bonny's for Johnstons 1st Birthday!! I can't believe he is already a year old. It should be fun, I love our family get togethers. Happy Saturday and I hope you all have a good weekend.

This is a picture from 6months ago. Isn't he a cutie?

2 comments:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

1. Your little man looks great! I miss snuggling with a furry friend after a long day at work.
2. 6 lbs?! That is AWESOME. I am so proud of you...and totally jealous!! Watchout BAYWATCH! :)
3. He is quite cute. Have fun!

malee said...

That little booder looks too cute!